Speed Control of 3 phase Induction Motors by using Variable Frequency Drive is a very widely used technology in various industrial applications. However there is not much awareness about the key points of this technology, latest developments, intelligent Automation / Energy Saving features and possibilities. With advances in VFD Technology, many new / intelligent / complex application possibilities are opening up. The VFD Technology seminar gives a wide overview of the technology, starting from fundamentals, and going up to latest developments. It also throws much better light on "Energy Saving thro use of VFD".
1. Basics of 3 Ph Induction Motor
2. Basics of VFD based Speed Control of 3 Ph Induction Motor
3. Overview of Torque Speed Characteristics Of Drives and Loads
4. Various Modes of VFD based control
5. Parameters and Monitoring
6. Overview of Command Signaling
8. Advanced Features
9. Specifications and Selection Guidelines
10. Various Indl. Applications of VFD for motion control
11. Concept of Energy Saving thro optimum speed running
12. Role of VFD technology in Energy Saving
13. Various Indl. Applications of VFD for Energy Saving
14. Guidelines for Use (Dos and Donts)
The dates of this programme is not yet announced. For more information please click below button.
The need for Productivity Institute
Realizing the need to enhance the skill sets of fresh engineers in mechanical engineering to make "Industry Employable" and to mould them as per the company requirements, IMTMA organizes
The rapid growth of Indian machine tool Industry and the increasing sophistication of machine tool has created the need for a new breed of machine tool technologists.