Effective Maintenance towards Zero down time - Mechanical Aspects of CNC Machines
- Maintenance Management : Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Predictive, Spares planning and Safety while doing Maintenance
- Anatomy of VMC and CNC Lathe
- Do’s and Don’ts of mechanical maintenance, tricks of trade
- Demo for Leveling, Orthogonality, Spindle Run-out, play, backlash and Calibration Checking
- Maintenance of Machine Subsystems such as Hydraulics & Pneumatic Circuits, Lubrication System, Cutter Locking and ATC
- Familiarity with subsystems of CNC Machine
- Tips to plan Preventive & Predictive Maintenance
- Case Studies illustrating typical problems of VMC and CNC Lathe and practical diagnosis & resolution
- Reading and debugging of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Lubrication Circuits
Mechanical Maintenance in Industry gets somehow done under duress, hence a systematic approach for diagnosis and resolving problems cannot be followed. Systematic hands on experience on Maintenance techniques is neither given at education institutions nor it is generally possible in day to day working at Industry .Ultimately it results into lesser than expected performance of machines, erosion of equipment reliability and dependability.
This programme will focused on providing hands on experience for systematically approaching the common problems in CNC machines and its subsystems.
Enquire About This Programme