Spindle Maintenance for Metal Cutting & Industrial Machinery
- Bearing types & their application in metal working and industrial machinery
- Bearing lubrication systems
- Spindle failure & reconditioning
- Tools, tackles & assembly techniques
- Testing of assembled spindle units
- Bearing failure
- Bearing nomenclature & equivalent selection
- Spindle Bearing preloading
- Preventive maintenance of spindles
- Why do spindles fail - Case studies and examples
- Plant tour for live Demo of Spindle assembly and Maintenance*
*Note: Plant tour of participants will be subject to the approval of the hosting industry.
Maintenance of spindles in metal cutting or industrial machinery is a critical function of a maintenance engineer. Technicians maintaining them typically require special diagnostic tools and intense technical training. Often component deviations can be traced to faulty spindles. Spindle maintenance requires a thorough knowledge of bearing application, lubrication, assembly tools and techniques.
Enquire About This Programme