MACHINE TOOL DESIGN - MECHANICAL
The course is structured from Design fundamentals to final machine tool design. A real time project will be carried out from concept to final design. Design Concept, 3D Part Modeling, Assembly Modules, CAD Tool and Manufacturing Drawings Accuracy, Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly will be addressed during the course. It will be highly interactive and hands on training sessions.
- Machine design basics
- Design of machine tool ( CNC Turning Center) - PROJECT
- Overall design concept, Machine specification
- Training on CAD Tool
- Design of Spindles
- Design of Axes
- Introduction to Electronics and Electrical for Mechanical Engineers
- Design of machine structure
- Hands on Experience on FEA - ANSYS
Key Take Aways
- Basics of Machine Design
- Design of machine elements
- Manufacturing drawing
- Dachine design standards
- Hands on experience in Machine Tool design
- Hands on CAD tool utility
- Drafting standards
- Making of detailed drawings
- Design on real time M/C
- Industry readiness
- Better employability quotient
- Higher confidence on machine design task
- Higher probability to link in manufacturing companies
- This programme will benefit graduate and post graduate engineers, Diploma holders with mechanical background and industry fresh hires.
This programme will be conducted by Mr. H V Rajashekara, Senior Director - Design institute, IMTMA. He has over 30 years experience on Machine design and development from HMT Bangalore and Johnson Electric Group, Hongkong. In addition, industry experts and consultants specialized in Machine Design will be visiting as guest faculty.
Electrical & Electronic System Design for Machineries
This course is structured for electrical & electronics design aspects of CNC/Non CNC Machines. Complete design of real time machine will be carried out. Electrical circuit design, control panel design, introduction to PLC programing & ladder diagram, selection of electrical switch gears will be prominently discussed during the course. Selection of controller, motors and drives, machine data entry for machine customization, and hands-on experience will also be a part of the course with design exercise.
- Machine design fundamentals
- Electrical switchgear elements, motor circuits- hands on training
- Selection of controller, PLC, motors, drives and switch gears
- PLC programming & ladder diagram
- Electrical circuit design
- Eplan training
- Electrical panel / Cabinet / Operator pendent
- Machine interfacing & commissioning
- Industry visit
Key Take Aways
- Machine tool electrical design - hands on
- PLC programming and design of electrical circuit - hands on
- Machine interfacing and commissioning - hands on
- Industry readiness quotient
- Better employability
- Higher confidence on electrical design
- Higher probability to work in manufacturing industry
- Graduate, Post Graduate Engineers & Diploma engineers with electrical and electronics background
- Fresh Hires from industry with < 2 year experience.
This programme will be conducted by Mr. H V Rajashekara, Senior Director - Design institute, IMTMA, he has over 30 year experience on Machine design and development from HMT Bangalore. He is supported by Mrs. Uma, Ex HMT, Mr. Anil Purohith from M/s Leonardo Automation, Mr. Nagesh from Tex automation and Mr. Shivananda from DE Sonas. Industrial experts from Fanuc, Mitsubishi India and Eplan will explain on controllers and PLC to enhance the knowledge on Design & Selection criteria for better effectiveness of the program.