There are four 4Cs every Indian Industries are facing namely Complexity, Competition, Compliance and Competitiveness. With competition from global players, Indian companies need to make conscious and sustained efforts to remain cost effective to survive in the market. One of the measures normally taken towards this is outsourcing operations being done inside the company or purchase from outside Suppliers.
With increased buy from Suppliers over the years, Purchase colleagues have to be enabled to deal with Suppliers effectively incorporating best purchase practices of the industries. Apart from the requirements of the company, Purchasers have to deal with challenges posed by the market, Customers apart from the Society.
Keeping the above challenges in view, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organizing a 2 day interactive programme on 'Advanced Purchase and procurement practices to enhance competitiveness’ for Colleagues dealing with Suppliers on 8-9 August 2019.
The programme will focus on various elements of purchase practices proven well in automotive industries which can be applied in non-automotive industries as well. The Trainer shares his rich global experience in the domain and will be more interactive so that the delegates can get back with clarity on action plan which they can implement from the next day.
Group exercises and discussions carried out during the programme, will enable the delegates to relate and discuss the current challenges they are facing.
• Market dynamics and challenges for Purchasers
• Assessment of new supplier for the induction
• Supplier management process
• Supplier strategies to deal with current & future needs
• Supplier development process
• Risk management in supply chain
• CSR & green in supply chain
• Purchasing function enhancement
• Value engineering in purchase
• Applying Lean concepts in supply chain
• Areas to benchmark in Purchasing
• Best practices in purchase & supply chain
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to –
• Relate best practices of industries to their own company
• Generate an action plan for implementation in the company
• Understand various approaches to deal with Suppliers
• Appreciate the importance of Purchasers role for company's growth
IMTMA Members / Micro Companies
IMTMA Non Members / Others
Group Concession : 5% for 3 to 5 and 10% for 6 and more delegates being nominated from the same company
Early Bird Offer : Avail 10% concession by registering and paying online on or before 24 July 2019
Special concession available for Faculty & Students from engineering colleges
(subject to availability of seats)
|Telephone||:||7066 0305 31 /32|