Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is the single best metric for identifying the losses and improve the productivity of the manufacturing equipment. OEE is a key performance indicator, which measures, out of available time how much time is efficiently utilized in producing saleable goods.
Keeping this in view, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organising a one day programme on “Achieving Manufacturing Excellence through Enhanced OEE” on 27 September 2019 at Gurgaon.
• Concept of Manufacturing Excellence and OEE and synergy.
• Concept of OEE calculation and common myths.
• On line monitoring of OEE - Software solution for measurement of OEE as a pre cursor to Industry 4.0.
• Reasons for low OEE-Losses in Production
• How to improve OEE Lean and quality tools like TPM, Jishu Hozen, SMED, KAIZEN, Process Capability etc.
• Successful case studies on OEE improvement.
1. Understand world class OEE and its linkages to Manufacturing Excellence.
2. Understand losses (MUDA) contributing to low OEE.
3. Calculating OEE and understand Benefits of monitoring OEE.
4. Improve Availability Efficiency using lean tools.
5. Improve Performance Efficiency using lean tools.
6. Improve Quality efficiency using quality control tools.
7. Learn sustaining OEE.
IMTMA Members / Micro Companies
IMTMA Non Members/ Others
Group Concession : 5% for 3 to 5 and 10% for 6 and more delegates being nominated from the same company
Special concession available for Faculty & Students from engineering colleges
(subject to availability of seats)