Few decades back Artificial Intelligence started as a profound academic research oriented subject with main aim of emulating human learning mechanism at machines. With the variety and volume of “Big Data” now getting available well beyond the realm and scope of “natural learning”; there are very compelling drivers to accelerate and exceed the natural intelligence and learning based on the same. While Industry 4.0 automates the Data / Sensing automation, connectivity and analytics … the benefits any organization could derive would depend on how it leverages the information influx with “Predictive” and “Adaptive” control for machines, processes and Business as a whole.
To prepare the Industry considering the newfound relevance of the subject for Manufacturing World, IMTMA is conducting a one day Seminar on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Manufacturing Industry on 20th September 2019 at Chinchwad,Pune
• Introduction, definitions, attributes of Intelligence & Learning
• Evolution of Artificial Intelligence for emulating human learning mechanism at machines
• Knowledge Based Engineering … application of “Expert Systems”
• Exceeding the “natural” capabilities by Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality based Technologies
• Why Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are poised to be the sweeping disruptive innovation in Industry in near future?
• Case studies for application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Manufacturing Industry
• Industry 4.0 and its dependence on Artificial Intelligence based Machine & Organizational Learning
After undergoing the programme, the participants will have -
• Awareness of terminology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• How to accelerate learning?
• How to condense and reorganize Data / Information for effectiveness?
• Identification of “Motivation” for Learning and applying Artificial Intelligence
• Possibilities of increasingly accurate Prediction through Simulations
• Understanding the “Adaptive Control” for Machines, Automation, Processes, Logistics, Organization and Business
• Customization and Tailoring of Industry 4.0
IMTMA Members / Micro Companies
IMTMA Non Members/ Others
Group Concession : 5% for 3 to 5 and 10% for 6 and more delegates being nominated from the same company
Special concession available for Faculty & Students from engineering colleges
(subject to availability of seats)
|Telephone||:||7066 0305 31 /32|