While use of Laser in Metrology, Scanning, Additive Manufacturing, Engraving, Marking, Cutting, Welding, Cladding and Hardening are fast becoming a commodity; in India either its potential users are still not confident and comfortable with the technology OR they depose a blind faith in it as an effortless “plug and play” utility. There is need for awareness in recent advances in Laser Technology and Applications along with its issues, maintenance and eco-system.
In order to place the Laser Technology and Applications in proper perspective, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is organizing a one day programme on Application of LASER in Manufacturing on 20 Dec 2019 at Gurgaon.
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to -
1. Get understanding of how Lasers work in layman’s language
2. Compare different types of Laser Sources and Delivery options
3. Know process basics for Cutting, Welding and Cladding & their engineering specifications
4. Identify potential applications areas
5. Know how Laser Processing Installations look like
6. Get confidence to Plan and Manage an installation
7. Know typical maintenance issues and how to address them
8. Justify acquisition of Laser Processing Setup
IMTMA Members / Micro Companies
IMTMA Non Members/ Others
Group Concession : 5% for 3 to 5 and 10% for 6 and more delegates being nominated from the same company
Special concession available for Faculty & Students from engineering colleges
(subject to availability of seats)