The Indian manufacturing sector has become major destination for global players not only for their manufacturing activities but also for marketing their latest developments specially in the field of CNC technologies. However, increased use of CNC machines / CNC automation doesn’t result in enhanced productivity directly. Systematic training in best manufacturing practices is highly crucial and well trained manpower can bring in significant improvement in productivity and quality levels thereby increased profitability. Amidst the competitive work environment today, Effective utilisation of resources including CNC machines, tooling, work holding and other accessories is the key to realise ever growing need for higher productivity.
Keeping this in view, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is regularly organizing an exclusive “Hands ON” oriented course where all the relevant skill set requirements for manufacturing in Indian Engineering Industry get covered in a concise 4 week course.Based on IMTMA’s track record with such Training, there is a reputation in Industry for the Course which helps in placement.
Engineers from various companies, have undergone this course and achieved Productivity and Quality improvement in their projects by implementing some of the key learnings. This course is also ideal for new recruits / trainees as well as fresh engineers in Mechanical engineering and allied branches, aspiring for challenging career in manufacturing industries. New recruits from Tata Motors. Mahindra & Mahindra, Rolls- royce etc., underwent this course and got well prepared to serve the industry from day one.
• Review of machining operations, engineering drawing and metrology
• Limit, Fits, Tolerances and surface roughness symbols
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• CNC Programming and CAD/CAM
• Programming & Operation of CNC Turning centre
• Programming & Operation of CNC Machining centre
• Process Planning for CNC Machined Parts
• Selection of Tooling and cutting parameters for CNC machining operations
• Optimisation of CNC Programming and parameters for cycle time reduction and
• Measurement & Quality Control of machined parts
• Soft skills development
• Project work and final test
• Hands-on practice in CNC Turning and Machining Centres
• Hands-on practice in measuring instruments
• Hands-on practice in Tooling, Work Holding and other accessories
• Visit to factories to observe what is learnt actually being practiced.
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to -
1. To have complete insight in Computer Integrated modern Manufacturing environment
2. To understand Engineering Drawing and develop process plan.
3. To develop and optimise NC Programmes for CNC Turning and Machining Centres.
4. To do proper selection of tools & cutting parameters for various CNC machining operations.
5. To reduce cycle time and improve productivity / quality in CNC machining.
6. To handle measuring instruments and equipment for quality control of machined parts.
• Training in a modern Machine shop.
IMTMA Technology Centre at Chinchwad, Pune is equipped with state of the art training facilities viz.
IMTMA Members / Micro Companies
IMTMA Non Members
Educational Institutions / Students/ Individual
|Telephone||:||7066 0305 31 /32|