Effective Sales and Marketing of Machine Tools and accessories
- Customers’ requirements today in CNC machine tools – cost per component (CPC), cycle time, quality requirements
- Calculating ROI and Revenue amortization
- Key Issues in Machine Tool Marketing - Finer aspects of capital equipment marketing, Brand building, Focused marketing techniques.
- Process based approach of sales - challenges and solutions
- Introduction to SPC concepts and process capability - Cp and Cpk
- Major roles of sales engineer - Market Management, Customer engagement, Need analysis, Contract proposal, customer acceptance, order management and post installation management.
- Need Analysis - customer interviews to understand project scope, current business conditions, method of accounting costs, etc.
- Contract proposal - preparing proposal covering present problem, proposed solution, value with ROI analysis, choices of financing relevant with industry trends.
- Sales process - chart preparation, sales techniques, negotiation with decision makers, etc. Customer acceptance and order management.
- Marketing strategies for high value products.
- Sales process for Special purpose machines and Tooled up machines
- Case Studies in machine tool sales & marketing.
- Commercial aspects and taxation norms
- Soft skills needed for sales and marketing professioanls
- Group exercises and discussion
A good marketing team represents the face of the company as it needs to project the brand, its key strengths, products and services in order to convince the customers. Being capital equipment, effective marketing assumes far greater significance, specifically in case of machine tools and accessories. Indian Machine tool industry greatly requires systematically trained sales & marketing engineers who are able to effectively differentiate the products’ strengths across to the customer and win more business.
This programme will provide an in-depth understanding of technological aspects as well as best practices of sales & marketing strategies.
Enquire About This Programme